Friday, March 27, 2009

Some Catching Up

_MartyPhoto Wow – I haven’t written anything in this blog for ages – but I have not backed off on the idea :)

Obviously my wife and I know the possibility that we might not be able to travel in about 2 years’ time, but we trust that it will happen.

The first few months of saving didn’t go according to plan, but last month we saved more than we wanted to, so it will make up for some of the savings we lost. This month is also looking good with my wife helping a LOT with selling custom travelling in South Africa. So if things go on like this we should be able to go from a money perspective.

As a couple we are part of a very nice church and we love God’s people. One thing about being involved is that you never just want to pack up and go if it is not God’s timing, since then you can do more damage than good :) I know some people might not understand this, but we fully want to live like this. We want to look after Jesus’ bride and not harm her.

Currently we don’t feel that we will NOT be going, but we are open to the suggestion if we are not supposed to go, but until we receive any other news we will be saving up as if we are going.

Think I might send out another blog in a few minutes – just feel like writing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment